Lower Trent Conservation has established fees for reviewing permit and planning applications, property inquiries, and associated technical information. Fees vary depending on the scale, scope and technical review required. Fees are used to offset costs associated with the review.
- Permit application package
- Residential Site Plans – General Requirements
- Example Project Plan – Bank Stabilization, Culvert
Section 28 Complaints
If you see some work being completed that may not be authorized and would like to request Lower Trent Conservation staff to look into it, please fill out and sign the Section 28 Complaint Form below. Please note that Lower Trent Conservation will not investigate complaints made anonymously. Completed forms can be submitted by e-mail to [email protected]. Alternatively, you can mail your completed form to us at: 714 Murray Street, RR 1 Trenton, ON K8V 0N1.
Spills Action Centre
Call Ontario’s Spills Action Centre if you witness:
- pollution spilled on land, in the water or in the air
- industrial or commercial noise pollution
- waste being dumped into the natural environment
- improper disposal of commercial waste
Visit https://www.ontario.ca/page/report-pollution-and-spills for more information.