Come work with us!
Would you like to work within the Lower Trent Watershed? Join a team of dedicated and talented individuals committed to our mission of providing “To protect land, water and living things by working with and inspiring others”. Explore our current employment opportunities and apply today.
- We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive employee benefits program and are members of the Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System (OMERS) pension fund.
- Flexible work arrangement is available for most positions.
- You will work with staff that are creative, talented and solutions-focused.
- We value the professional development and wellness of our employees.
- We offer 15 statutory and Board approved holidays throughout the year.
- You’ll have free access to most of the province’s conservation areas.
Please check back regularly and follow us on social media for updates.
Lower Trent Conservation is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Human Rights Code. Lower Trent Conservation will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection, and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.